The Community

Community for me has been a little different than who I am as a person, but it still has brought an effect to me. I can say that I am unique, and that has come from a mixture of things. This is from family, friends, myself, music, and from being online. I definitely haven’t been out there in this community much to be honest as I have spent a lot of time in my life moving and traveling. Speaking of today although I feel it is bringing changes towards me now such as ones just from these blogs I have spent time with reading and writing.

In the community I’m in I am influenced by others. I am open to learning new things as I’m always curious to hearing others’ stories. It is a cool learning experience to have now that I have settled here. It has made me open minded and also willing to learn new things. I’m still extremely quiet, but I always like hearing from people. I think that this openness will definitely help overcome my troubles now with the people around me who can have inspirational stories and views. It is a wonderful feeling to have because you are able to find examples from others to correct your own mistakes. I am much better at studying for a test than before by a use of writing things down. Besides this there is a bunch of other improvements for me to pick up to support me in and out of school. My community has shown itself quite welcoming as I myself am glad to receive new experiences from it. The future is unknown, but with the right community I will find improvements to help me work through and enjoy it with passion.

One comment

1. 2briannao · June 2, 2017 at 3:42 am ·

I like how you mentioned that listening to others experiences helps you with your own experiences. There is always ways to improve and sometimes just listening to others is better than being the one that is always talking and never learning. Great post!